9.30.2008

I got tagged...

The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys:
1. My family
2. I graduate in May
3. I just got my upstairs neighbors number so I can call when his stereo is too loud.

3 Fears:
1. Being alone
2. Failing
3. Not getting a job

3 Goals:
1. Reconnect with old friends
2. Make new friends
3. Unpack my apartment

3 Obsessions/Collections:
1. Friends DVDs
2. Gilmore Girls' DVDs
3. hmm, not sure

3 Facts:
1. I can't eat avacados
2. My cat's name is Fungus
3. I broke my finger with a foam football

The only other person I know with a blog here is Leah Williams.

No comments: